Health Information Management

Distinguish between revenue codes 637, 250 when billing self-administered drugs

APCs Insider, September 5, 2008

Q: Is it inappropriate to bill all self-administered drug (SAD) charges as integral to a procedure using revenue code 250, or should we bill the SADs to the patient using revenue code 637?

Post a Comment





Please enter your comment below:


Please enter the text below:


Most Popular