Physician Profile Reporter Software
Free LIVE Webcast Product Demonstration
Tuesday, March 19, 2013 • 12:00p.m. - 1:00p.m. (ET)
A customized software program that compiles all sources of physician performance data into one database, the Physician Profile Reporter enables you to generate reliable performance reports that can be easily distributed to each medical staff member—and it won’t bust your budget.
Join us for a 60-minute Webcast to see how the Physician Profile Reporter can help you:
- Compile data from a variety of sources—electronic and manually collected—to produce physician-specific reports for both OPPE monitoring and physician feedback
- Use multiple types of indicators to measure all dimensions of physician performance
- Set targets for both Excellent and Acceptable performance that recognize physician excellence as well as improvement opportunities
- Organize the report by the Joint Commission and ABMS core competencies framework
- Provide medical staff members with regular, individualized, easy-to-read reports
- Create a medical staff culture that encourages physicians to accept performance data feedback and use it to improve
Please complete the form on the right and click "Register" to sign up.
A live Q&A session with our expert will follow the presentation.
If you’d like to submit a question to our speaker prior to the program, please e-mail email@example.com.
Who should participate?
Quality Professionals, Medical Staff Services Professionals, Vice Presidents of Medical Affairs, Chief Medical Officers
Can’t make this session?
Contact Michael Arnold at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out additional opportunities to see a demonstration
Marla Smith, MHSA
Medical Staff Quality
Webcast system requirements
Please note to fully benefit from the Webcast experience, you will need a computer equipped with a Broadband Internet connection, (PC-based attendees require: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista / Macintosh®-based attendees require: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer), and a recommended screen resolution of 1024 x 768. The use of AOL or wireless Internet connections is not recommended.
In addition, you will dial-in toll-free to our live Webcast, saving on long-distance charges and ensuring even more value from this important program. Details on how to call will be sent with your program materials.
Prior to the Webcast, you will receive an e-mail with detailed system requirements, your log-in and dial-in information, and additional program materials. These materials will be provided approximately four days prior to the program and again one day before the program, via e-mail. Please download the program materials before the day of the program.
Please note: Participation in the Webcast is FREE. All materials must be retrieved from the Internet.