Peer Review Case Tracking Database
LIVE Product Demonstration
12:00p.m. - 1:00p.m. (ET)
• Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Join us for a free, live webcast to learn how you can save time and effort with simplified data storage and tracking, along with automated reports and letters.
Case Review Forms
- Provides searchable access to case review detail
- Includes details on referral source, review indicator, referral issues, case summary, and questions for reviewer in one convenient location
- Simplifies tracking of both the physician under review and those performing the reviews
Rule Indicator Tracking Forms
- Provides searchable access to rule indicator detail
- Simplifies tracking of any rule incident or occurrence by physician
- Gives you one convenient location for indicators, core measures, and comments
- Automatically generates physician- and incident-specific rule letters with one click
- Eliminates the need to create rule letters to physicians from scratch
- Pre-populates the appropriate letter with physician name, indicators, targets, and dates of occurrence
- Automatically generates statistical reports to demonstrate productivity, case outcomes, and more
- Provides data reflecting cases screened, submitted, pending review, and pending committee review, as well as referral source, rule letters, indicators, and committee actions
Can't make this session?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your free demo!
Marla Smith, MHSA
Medical Staff Quality
Webcast system requirements
Please note to fully benefit from the Webcast experience, you will need a computer equipped with a Broadband Internet connection, (PC-based attendees require: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista / Macintosh®-based attendees require: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer), and a recommended screen resolution of 1024 x 768. The use of AOL or wireless Internet connections is not recommended.
In addition, you will dial-in toll-free to our live Webcast, saving on long-distance charges and ensuring even more value from this important program. Details on how to call will be sent with your program materials.
Prior to the Webcast, you will receive an e-mail with detailed system requirements, your log-in and dial-in information, and additional program materials. These materials will be provided approximately four days prior to the program and again one day before the program, via e-mail. Please download the program materials before the day of the program.
Please note: Participation in the Webcast is FREE. All materials must be retrieved from the Internet.