Join us on the podium at the 2012 ACDIS Conference
2012 ACDIS Conference Speaker Application
We are currently seeking speakers to present at the 2011 ACDIS fifth Annual Conference, to be held May 10–11, 2012 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego.
Is that special person you or a colleague?
We seek speakers to present on all aspects of clinical documentation and encourage case studies of successful programs. Here is a list of additional topics that would make great conference sessions:
- Career ladder for CDI specialists: Motivation and recruitment strategies
- ICD-10: Implementation plans and diagnosis and query specifics
- Healthgrades and physician report cards: Specifics on navigating websites
- Complex chart review situations
- Value-Based Purchasing and/or Accountable Care Organizations
- Mismatches with coding/coding conflicts: Experienced inpatient coders welcomed as presenters.
- Legal issues in CDI: Speakers with legal background/credentials preferred.
- RAC defense and appeals
- Metrics: How CDI can impacts quality outcomes, not just CMI
- Physician buy-in: Creative examples of increasing physician participation
- CDI in other settings—LTAC, outpatient, ED/observation, other units/settings
- Updates to the IPPS, MS-DRGs, CC/MCC lists
- Reviewing for quality measures/AHRQ
- Physician/NP/PA presenters on specific diagnoses or complex cases
- Challenges of EHR, specifically electronic querying
For additional information on these topics, please e-mail ACDIS Director Brian Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If faxing this form, please address the cover page to Brian Murphy's attention.