Read our Press Releases to keep up with the latest developments at HCPro.
- March 31, 2017: Inaugural class of CRC Contest winners to be honored at the 2017 CRC Symposium, kicking off April 6 in Austin, Texas
The 2017 CRC Symposium Case Study Competition and the 2017 CRC Achievement Awards are two brand-new contests recognizing MSPs and medical staff leaders who have made exceptional strides in their organization and the broader professional community. Winners, who were selected by a panel of esteemed industry experts, will be honored at the 2017 CRC Symposium, held April 6–7 in Austin, Texas.
- February 2, 2017: DecisionHealth, HCPro and HealthLeaders Media merge to form the H3.Group
BLR and Leeds Equity Partners today announced the merger of DecisionHealth, LLC, with existing brands HCPro and HealthLeaders Media, to form the H3.Group. The H3.Group, with its three pillars of thought leadership, expertise, and application, provides critical insight, analysis, tools, and training to healthcare organizations nationwide.
- January 20, 2017: HCPro announces National Association of Healthcare Revenue Integrity Advisory Board
The newly launched National Association of Healthcare Revenue Integrity (NAHRI) recently held its first advisory board meeting to begin the work of refining the association’s mission.
- January 18, 2017: HCPro launches Revenue Cycle Advisor
HCPro is excited to announce the launch of Revenue Cycle Advisor (www.revenuecycleadvisor.com), an easy-to-use web-based information service updated daily with expert commentary and insights covering the entire revenue cycle.
- January 12, 2017: Don't miss the 2017 Credentialing Resource Center Symposium taking place April 6-7 in Austin, Texas
The 2017 Credentialing Resource Center Symposium is unlike any other industry event, with a dynamic learning structure, first-class faculty, and an unparalleled platform for networking with peers. Medical staff professionals, physician leaders, and quality directors will learn actionable strategies for building compliant vetting processes and cultivating high-performing medical staffs.