Read our Press Releases to keep up with the latest developments at HCPro.
- December 18, 2009: HCPro, Inc. Appoints Brian K. Bussey as Chief Executive Officer
HCPro, Inc., the leading provider of educational and information solutions for the healthcare regulatory compliance and management markets, announced today the appointment of Brian K. Bussey as Chief Executive Officer, effective January 11, 2010.
- December 18, 2009: HealthLeaders Media Breakthroughs: Aligning Hospitals and Physicians Toward Value
HealthLeaders Media, the premier producer of information resources for senior healthcare executives, announces the launch of HealthLeaders Media Breakthroughs: Aligning Hospitals and Physicians Toward Value. Produced in collaboration with PricewaterhouseCoopers this comprehensive industry intelligence report includes four case studies, the highlights of a roundtable discussion, interactive charts, and embedded audios and videos is a dynamic, multimedia-rich PDF.
- November 18, 2009: HCPro Releases Time-Saving Patient Safety Web Site
HCPro is debuting Patient Safety Monitor, the ultimate patient safety resource, which allows users to reference all CMS, Joint Commission, and state regulations in one place. The Web site also provides a monthly newsletter, customizable compliance forms and tools, staff training ideas, and a blog and e-mail updates to ensure members remain current on the pressing issues in the field. The intended audience is professionals responsible for managing and implementing patient safety in healthcare facilities, and it saves them time by combining in one place all the regulatory information they need, thus eliminating the need to search multiple resources.
- October 29, 2009: HCPro Calls for Nominees for the 2010 Professionalism in GME Program Management Award
HCPro, Inc., a leading provider of residency and fellowship program management resources, announces a call for entries for the 2010 Professionalism in GME Program Management Award at its annual Residency Program Management Workshop in Atlanta, GA.
- October 27, 2009: HCPro Revenue Cycle Institute Announces New Medicare Membership Service for Healthcare Clients
HCPro announced today a new membership program for healthcare organizations that face challenges managing Medicare rules and regulations. HCPro’s Revenue Cycle Institute launched the Medicare Membership Program to offer ongoing access to regulatory experts for analysis, guidance, and tailored on-site education for their revenue cycle teams.
- October 9, 2009: HCPro Revenue Cycle Institute Unveils Survey on Healthcare RAC Preparedness
New benchmarking report is unveiled at the Medicare Compliance Forum. Over 700 hospitals nationwide surveyed by the Revenue Cycle Institute about their RAC preparedness programs.
- October 9, 2009: HealthLeaders Media Announces NursingLeaders E-Newsletter and Online Exclusive Content
Recognizing the growing role of nurse leadership in the business of healthcare, HealthLeaders Media has launched a free, weekly e-newsletter focused on the influential role of nursing, delivering top-level news and information from this unique perspective.
- January 30, 2009: HCPro launches new corporate Web site
HCPro, Inc., a portfolio company of Halyard Capital and a leading provider of education and information on healthcare regulatory compliance and management, announced today the launch of its redesigned corporate Web site for healthcare professionals, www.hcpro.com.