Read our Press Releases to keep up with the latest developments at HCPro.
- September 6, 2005: HCPRO, Inc., and CACTUS Launch Privileging Software Partnership
Marblehead, MA/Overland Park, KS, September 6, 2005--HCPro, a leading provider of healthcare regulatory and management information, and CACTUS Software, a leading credentialing and provider management software firm, today announced a partnership to develop and deliver a new privileging software tool to healthcare organizations. Core Privilege Plus T will deliver a cutting edge privileging database containing core privileging design criteria developed by HCPro's experienced research and consulting team. HCPro is the publisher of many credentialing and privileging products including the Credentialing Resource Center and the Credentialing and Privileging Desk Reference. HCPro also sponsors the Credentialing Resource Center Symposium.
- August 22, 2005: August 22, 2005: HCPro Expands Into Healthcare Magazine Publishing
Marblehead, MA -- HCPro, Inc. today announced it has significantly broadened its healthcare publishing lines by acquiring HealthLeaders Media from Decision Resources, Inc. The acquisition includes the monthly HealthLeaders magazine, several general healthcare business email publications, live events and a state-specific healthcare business news service. This is HCPro's sixth acquisition of 2005.
- August 8, 2005: HCPro Extends Reach to Healthcare ’’C-Suite’’ and Marketing Executives
MARBLEHEAD, Mass.--HCPro today announced its fifth acquisition of 2005 with the purchase of four healthcare newsletters from The Business Word, Inc., a Centennial, CO-based publisher. The acquisition broadens HCPro's reach to healthcare marketing professionals and the healthcare executive-level suite, also known as the C-Suite.
- May 18, 2005: HCPro Expands Reach to Healthcare ''C-Suite'' and Marketing Executives
MARBLEHEAD, Mass-HCPro today announced its fourth acquisition of 2005, and its eighth in last 12 months, with the purchase of COR Health, a Santa Barbara, CA-based healthcare newsletter publisher.
- April 14, 2005: Rob Stuart named senior vice president and chief operating officer
MARBLEHEAD, MA (APRIL 14, 2005)-HCPro President and CEO Bruce Guzowski announced that Rob Stuart, HCPro's longtime vice president of marketing and sales, will become the company's senior vice-president and chief operating officer.
- March 1, 2005: HCPro Acquires Physician Compensation Newsletter
MARBLEHEAD, MA - HCPro today announced its third acquisition of 2005, and its seventh in last 12 months, with the purchase of a physician compensation newsletter from Atlantic Information Services, Inc.
- February 22, 2005: HCPRO ACQUIRES MEDICAL CODING EDUCATION PRODUCTS
MARBLEHEAD, MA - HCPro, Inc., announced today its second acquisition of 2005, and its sixth in last past 12 months, with the purchase of the medical coding education products of consulting firm HP3, Inc.
- February 17, 2005: HCPro purchases CO health and safety training company
MARBLEHEAD, Mass.--HCPro today announced its first acquisition of 2005, and its fifth in last 12 months, with the purchase of Medical Environment, Inc., a health and safety training company in Boulder, CO.
- January 31, 2005: OR Fire video a finalist at 2005 NY Festivals International Film Awards
MARBLEHEAD MA-The New York Festivals International Film and Video Awards named HCPro's OR Surgical Fire Training video a finalist among 1,000 entries in this year's competition. The contest recognizes "The World's Best Work" in informational, educational and industrial film productions and corporate video.