Read our Press Releases to keep up with the latest developments at HCPro.
- January 20, 2017: HCPro announces National Association of Healthcare Revenue Integrity Advisory Board
The newly launched National Association of Healthcare Revenue Integrity (NAHRI) recently held its first advisory board meeting to begin the work of refining the association’s mission.
- January 18, 2017: HCPro launches Revenue Cycle Advisor
HCPro is excited to announce the launch of Revenue Cycle Advisor (www.revenuecycleadvisor.com), an easy-to-use web-based information service updated daily with expert commentary and insights covering the entire revenue cycle.
- January 12, 2017: Don't miss the 2017 Credentialing Resource Center Symposium taking place April 6-7 in Austin, Texas
The 2017 Credentialing Resource Center Symposium is unlike any other industry event, with a dynamic learning structure, first-class faculty, and an unparalleled platform for networking with peers. Medical staff professionals, physician leaders, and quality directors will learn actionable strategies for building compliant vetting processes and cultivating high-performing medical staffs.
- September 28, 2016: HCPro Launches Enhanced ?Career Center?
HCPro is proud to announce its new http://jobs.hcpro.com/[Career Center], the premier resource to connect highly qualified professionals to the latest career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
- June 29, 2016: BLR Moves Offices to Middleton
BLR®—Business & Legal Resources has relocated their offices from 75 Sylvan Street in Danvers, Massachusetts to The Ferncroft Corporate Center, on 35 Village Road, Middleton, Massachusetts.
- June 22, 2016: ACDIS Launches Enhanced "Career Center" Powered by YourMembership
ACDIS is proud to announce its new Career Center, the premier resource to connect highly qualified CDI professionals to the latest career opportunities.
- June 20, 2016: ACDIS Announces New and Improved Website
The Association of Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists (ACDIS) just launched a redesigned website that includes user-friendly navigation, easier search capabilities, an upgraded career center, and networking capabilities with local chapters across the United States.
- May 25, 2016: ACDIS Achievement Awards honor nation's top CDI professionals
The Association of Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists (ACDIS) honored the nation’s top clinical documentation improvement (CDI) professionals at its 9th annual conference in Atlanta. On May 24, ACDIS awarded Candace E. Blankenship, BSN, RN, of MedStar Union Memorial Hospital, with the Rookie of the Year award; Susan E. Kohl, MD, of Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas, with the Excellence in Provider Engagement award; Jessica M. Vaughn, RN, BSN, CCDS, of Wake Forest Baptist Health, with the Recognition of CDI Professional Achievement award; and Jessica M. Vaughn, RN, BSN, CCDS, also of Wake Forest Baptist Health, as its 2016 CDI Professional of the Year.
- April 21, 2016: New Intelligence Report: Healthcare Leaders Say Affordable Care Act is not the only driving factor behind surge of Mergers, Acquisitions and Partnerships
In the new HealthLeader Media report Strategic Partnerships: Survival in Healthcare, published today, results show that while the Affordable Care Act impacted mergers, acquisitions and partnerships (MAP), it was not the driving force many assumed.
- April 12, 2016: New ANA Hostility Prevention Guide Recommends Bartholomew Book
The American Nurses Association has named Ending Nurse-to-Nurse Hostility by Kathleen Bartholomew in its official position statement on Incivility, Bullying, and Workplace Violence. Now in its second edition, the cornerstone work has just been released as an eBook.