Read our Press Releases to keep up with the latest developments at HCPro.
- September 10, 2012: Association of Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists Celebrates 5th Anniversary with National "CDI Week"
The Association of Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists (ACDIS), the premier healthcare community for clinical documentation professionals, will celebrate its fifth anniversary this month with a series of events to commemorate CDI Week, September 17-21, 2012.
- August 13, 2012: Cheryl Ericson named HCPro’s new CDI Education Director
Cheryl Ericson, MS, RN, is HCPro's new Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) Education Director. She brings her CDI expertise to HCPro's popular CDI Boot Camp and forthcoming ICD-10 for CDI Boot Camp, and plays an integral role as ACDIS continues to lead the industry in CDI training and support.
- August 1, 2012: ACDIS names the 2012 CDI Professional of the Year and the winners of 2012 Recognition of CDI Professional Achievement
ACDIS, the Association of Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists, is pleased to introduce the 2012 CDI Professional of the Year and two winners of the 2012 Recognition of CDI Professional Achievement award. All three candidates were nominated by their peers and final selections were made by the 2012 ACDIS Conference Committee.
- July 17, 2012: HealthLeaders Media Round on August 9th to Dive into Strategies for Hospitals Seeking to Build Women's Health Service Line
HealthLeaders Media, a division of HCPro, Inc., today announced that the North Shore-LIJ Health System will host a unique half-day program designed to educate hospital and health system executives about how they can re-invent their women's health service line to meet evolving patient demands.
- July 12, 2012: HCPro announces partnership with TrustHCS to Provide Best-in-Class E-Learning Solutions for ICD-10
To assist healthcare facilities with the mandated adoption of ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes and ICD-10-PCS procedure codes in October 2014, BridgeFront has teamed up with HCPro, Inc. to offer best-in-class, role-based ICD-10 education.
- July 11, 2012: HealthLeaders Media Publishes Three New Intelligence Reports on Clinical Quality
HealthLeaders Media, an integrated media company serving the business information needs of healthcare executives, today published three new Intelligence Reports that provide insights into where healthcare institutions stand in their adoption of clinical quality measures.
- June 26, 2012: New HealthLeaders Media Breakthroughs Report Provides Insight for Addressing Hospital Readmissions Challenge
HealthLeaders Media, a division of HCPro, Inc., has published a new HealthLeaders Media Breakthroughs report, which offers behind-the-scenes insights from leading health system executives of how to successfully decrease the rate of hospital readmissions after patients have been treated for an injury or illness.
- June 25, 2012: HealthLeaders Media Breakthroughs Report Uncovers the Promise of Healthcare Analytics
HealthLeaders Media, a division of HCPro, Inc., has released its latest HealthLeaders Media Breakthroughs report, featuring a unique review of best practices for how leaders at hospitals and health networks can uncover the vast promise of healthcare data analytics.
- June 25, 2012: The Greeley Company Introduces Credence, New Turnkey Outsourcing Solution for Hospital Medical Staff Operations
The Greeley Company, a provider of professional services to hospitals and health systems, today announced the launch of Credence, a new service that allows hospitals to outsource all elements of their medical staff services department operations.
- June 21, 2012: The Mount Sinai Medical Center to Host HealthLeaders Media Rounds on July 18th, Focused on Excellence in Cardiac Care
HealthLeaders Media, a division of HCPro, Inc., today announced that The Mount Sinai Medical Center will host the latest installment in a series of HealthLeaders Media Rounds at its New York City campus on July 18, 2012, from Noon to 3 p.m. Eastern Time.