- » Accreditation Main Page
- 2015 National Patient Safety Goals released
The full chapter of The Joint Commission’s 2015 National Patient Safety Goals has been released on the accreditor’s website.
- Study: Handoff improvement program reduces medical errors
Implementing a handoff improvement program has been found to reduce medical errors in nine hospitals, according to a new study.
- Leapfrog Group releases latest patient safety ratings
The Leapfrog Group last week released the fall 2014 update to its Hospital Safety Scores, which find that hospital outcome performance is still lacking.
- CDC releases new Ebola guidelines for ED workers
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention this week released new guidelines for emergency department workers to evaluate and manage patients who show with symptoms of Ebola.
- Joint Commission makes new patient safety chapter available for download
The Joint Commission is allowing the public to download its new Patient Safety Systems chapter, which is effective January 1, 2015.
- CDC vows to change Ebola hospital procedures
In the wake of a Dallas nurse testing positive for Ebola, the director of the CDC says new procedures may be needed to prevent infection.
Healthcare accreditation professionals hear from AHAP (Association) advisors and other accreditation experts about challenges and solutions.
A look at the future of accreditation
Joint Commission releases annual report on quality and safety
ASHE publishes comparison of accreditation organizations
Live from New York at Executive Briefings!
FTC issues complaint over lack of information security