- » Accreditation Main Page
- CDC updates MERS prevention guidelines
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has updated its guidelines for the prevention and control of Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus, which has been spreading quickly in Asia.
- AHA voices concern over proposed CMS quality reporting requirements
CMS has proposed new quality metrics, but healthcare providers are raising doubts about the measures.
- Joint Commission releases prepublication standards for laboratories
The Joint Commission has released revised laboratory standards that align with CMS requirements.
- Joint Commission details how to comply with fire safety requirements
The Joint Commission offered some tips on how to maintain fire extinguishing equipment, an area that is perennially on the list of most-cited standards.
- Joint Commission clarifies accreditation decision process
The Joint Commission has revised its accreditation decision process for hospitals undergoing initial surveys.
- California hospitals fined by state for causing patient death or injury
The California Department of Public Health last week fined 12 hospitals after investigations found the facilities caused patient deaths or serious injuries.
Healthcare accreditation professionals hear from AHAP (Association) advisors and other accreditation experts about challenges and solutions.
AHRQ teeters on brink of extinction
Updated perinatal care performance measures
NPSF releases root cause analysis guidelines
Joint Commission seeks comments on proposed requirements
Accreditation Q & A