- » Case Management Main Page
Case Management Headlines
- Study: Putting focus on post-acute appointments can reduce readmissions
The American College of Cardiology’s “See You in 7,” can help to reduce heart-related readmissions, according to a study published in the September 1 issue of JACC: Heart Failure.
- Data shows 2-midnight rule compliance lacking
While there aren’t isn’t a lot of information available on compliance with the 2-midnight rule, the data that is out there isn’t good.
- Deaf patients lack translation services
Does your organization have translators in place to help patients who are deaf or hard of hearing? Some patients in Maryland hospitals say this is not always the case and can be a big problem.
- Study finds new ways to reduce SSIs
New information about the causes of surgical site infections might one day help to better prevent them.
- CDC stepping in to prevent opioid overdoses
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is looking to help stem the tide of national opioid overdoses—which have quadrupled since 1999— by providing money for prevention programs in 16 states.
- CMS zeros in on issue of health equity
CMS is taking action to reduce health disparities between U.S. patients.