Credentialing Resource Center spotlight: Policy and procedures library
Credentialing Resource Center Insider, August 21, 2008
The Credentialing Resource Center (CRC) spotlight is a new series of articles that will show you how to get the most out of you online resource center. Did you know you can log onto www.online-crc.com to access the Clinical Privileging White Papers, the CRC Blog, and more? This week we take an insider’s look at the policy and procedures library.
- Differentiate between types of wound debridement
- Note similarities and differences between HCPCS, CPT® codes
- Complications from immobility by body system
- Hackers demand second ransom after hospital pays
- Seven savvy tips for coding sepsis and SIRS
- Fracture coding in ICD-10-CM requires greater specificity
- What does case-mix index mean to you?
- Joint Commission deletes more than 130 requirements, including medical record requirements
- Don’t forget the three checks in medication administration
- Your Hospital's Financial Statements: How Management Keeps Score