Become a Member of The Association of Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists
The Association of Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists is a membership association created especially for CDI professionals to bring together people of various backgrounds into one forum. Members share the latest tested tips, tools, and strategies to implement successful CDI programs and achieve professional growth. Whether you are starting a new program or improving an existing one, you'll want to access industry experts as well as a network of your peers.
For just $165, a one-year membership includes:
- Full access to the ACDIS Web site, including an online tools and forms library of sample queries, policies, and conference presentations you can download and customize, and archives of featured articles.
- A subscription to the quarterly electronic CDI Journal, featuring in-depth stories and case studies on building successful CDI programs.
- Participation in the association e-mail talk group (listserv). Network with your CDI peers and swap solutions, problems and sample forms on CDI Talk, also archived and searchable on the association Web site.
- Participation in quarterly conference calls with fellow CDI specialists and advisory board members.
- Biweekly tips, news, and regulatory updates in our e-mail newsletter, CDI Strategies.
- Access to the ACDIS job board where you can post up to four job openings per year.
- Access to our CDI Blog, with tips to help you improve communication with physicians, establish a CDI program, and more.
- A special discounted rate for the annual ACDIS conference, CDI Boot Camp, and other CDI products.
Platinum Membership Package
Our Platinum Membership Package includes one of two popular audio conferences saving you over $200! (click on the "JOIN NOW" link following the audio conference you wish to include with your membership)
- Outpatient CDI: A Proactive Approach to Denials Management
During this 90-minute audio conference, our expert speakers will explain the benefits of outpatient CDI reviews, identify high-impact documentation improvement opportunities, help you effectively educate physicians, and establish stakeholder support for CDI expansion.
JOIN NOW - $199/yr
- Inpatient Postoperative Complications
During this 2 hour audio conference our speakers will provide tools to help you bridge the gap between clinical language, physician concerns, and coding requirements. They will present case studies for common conditions that lead to postoperative complications.
JOIN NOW - $199/yr