The Association of Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists (ACDIS) is a community in which CDI professionals share the latest tested tips, tools, and strategies to implement successful CDI programs and achieve professional growth. Its mission is to bring CDI specialists together for improvement.
ACDIS members receive the following:
- Bi-weekly tips, news, and strategies in our e-newsletter, CDI Strategies
- In-depth stories, clinically-based articles, and case studies on building successful CDI programs in our bi-monthly electronic journal, CDI Journal
- An opportunity to network with peers in our talk group, CDI Talk, as well as in quarterly conference calls
- Helpful forms and tools in our electronic library, including sample queries, policies, and conference PowerPoint presentations
- A featured article of the month
- Two free job postings a year on our CDI job page
- Opportunities to participate in local chapter membership
- Discounts to the annual ACDIS conference, CCDS certification, the CDI boot camp, and other related products
Watch a related webinar in which ACDIS Associate Director Melissa Varnavas explores the growth of the Association and illustrates additional membership benefits.
ACDIS' mission is to serve as the premier healthcare community for clinical documentation specialists, providing a medium for education, professional growth, program recognition, and networking.
Become a member today
With more than 20 years of experience, HCPro, Inc. (www.hcpro.com), is a leading provider of integrated information, education, training, and consulting products and services in healthcare regulation and compliance.