Editor’s Choice: Hospitals seeing red, as in more bloodborne pathogens violations
OSHA Healthcare Connection, October 18, 2011
OSHA has hit hospitals with more and higher fines for bloodborne pathogens violations compared to last year, according to the October issue of Briefings on Infection Control.
- Hackers demand second ransom after hospital pays
- Differentiate between types of wound debridement
- Note similarities and differences between HCPCS, CPT® codes
- Joint Commission deletes more than 130 requirements, including medical record requirements
- Fracture coding in ICD-10-CM requires greater specificity
- What does case-mix index mean to you?
- Complications from immobility by body system
- OB services: Coding inside and outside of the package
- Seven savvy tips for coding sepsis and SIRS
- CMS replaces clinic E/M visit levels with single G-code