HHS issues Affordable Insurance Exchanges final rule
Patient Access Weekly Advisor, April 11, 2012
On March 27, HHS issued a final rule in the Federal Register that implements the new Affordable Insurance Exchanges, consistent with the Affordable Care Act. The Exchanges will provide competitive marketplaces for individuals and small employers to directly compare available private health insurance options on the basis of price, quality, and other factors.
- Note similarities and differences between HCPCS, CPT® codes
- Differentiate between types of wound debridement
- Complications from immobility by body system
- Hackers demand second ransom after hospital pays
- Fracture coding in ICD-10-CM requires greater specificity
- What does case-mix index mean to you?
- Seven savvy tips for coding sepsis and SIRS
- Joint Commission deletes more than 130 requirements, including medical record requirements
- Don’t forget the three checks in medication administration
- Your Hospital's Financial Statements: How Management Keeps Score