Recent Recovery Auditor activity
Medicare Update for CAHs, April 4, 2012
DCS Healthcare added a new issue for medical necessity claims to its CMS-approved list for providers in New York, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont, Pennsylvania, the District of Columbia, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New Jersey.
CGI added two new issues for medical necessity claims to its CMS-approved list for providers in all Region B states.
Connolly Healthcare added six new issues across two categories?five for outpatient hospital ? unspecified claims and one for physician claims? to its CMS-approved list for all providers in Region C states.
HealthDataInsights (HDI) added two new issues for medical necessity claims to its CMS-approved list for providers in all Region D states.
- Differentiate between types of wound debridement
- Note similarities and differences between HCPCS, CPT® codes
- Hackers demand second ransom after hospital pays
- Complications from immobility by body system
- Fracture coding in ICD-10-CM requires greater specificity
- What does case-mix index mean to you?
- Joint Commission deletes more than 130 requirements, including medical record requirements
- Seven savvy tips for coding sepsis and SIRS
- Don’t forget the three checks in medication administration
- OB services: Coding inside and outside of the package