New! Revenue Cycle Institute releases 2011 Recovery Auditor Benchmarking Report
Patient Access Weekly Advisor, March 14, 2012
The Revenue Cycle Institute has released a new white paper, “2011 Recovery Auditor Benchmarking Report,” by Kimberly Anderwood Hoy, JD, CPC, director of Medicare and compliance for HCPro, Inc.
- Hackers demand second ransom after hospital pays
- Differentiate between types of wound debridement
- Note similarities and differences between HCPCS, CPT® codes
- Joint Commission deletes more than 130 requirements, including medical record requirements
- Fracture coding in ICD-10-CM requires greater specificity
- What does case-mix index mean to you?
- Complications from immobility by body system
- OB services: Coding inside and outside of the package
- Seven savvy tips for coding sepsis and SIRS
- CMS replaces clinic E/M visit levels with single G-code