Recent RAC activity
Recovery Auditor Report, October 20, 2011
CGI added a new issue for DME claims to its CMS-approved list for providers in all Region B states.
Connolly Healthcare added two new issues for DME non-physician – supplies to its CMS-approved list for suppliers that bill CIGNA Government Services.
- Study: Almost half of nurses are thinking about leaving the profession
- What does case-mix index mean to you?
- Fracture coding in ICD-10-CM requires greater specificity
- Differentiate between types of wound debridement
- Complications from immobility by body system
- Pneumonia with a negative chest x-ray: Clinical diagnoses, physician documentation, and coding guidelines
- OB services: Coding inside and outside of the package
- Don’t forget the three checks in medication administration
- What is the difference between an IPA and a medical group?
- Note similarities and differences between HCPCS, CPT® codes
- Bill and charge for supplies correctly to reduce risk and minimize lost revenue
- QA:Coding multiple initial infusions
- Seven tips for slashing ED wait times with limited resources
- Q&A: Query for "Type 2 injury"
- Q&A: Coding using suspected, probable diagnoses
- Q&A: Coding for transplant complications
- Note from the Instructor: Review of hospital inpatient mental health services payable under the inpatient psychiatric facility prospective payment system (IPF PPS)
- Increase patient satisfaction by improving your discharge process
- HIPAA Q&A: Maintenance of medical records after physician death
- Don't underestimate the importance of good documentation