Residency Program Alert, March 2012
Residency Program Alert, March 1, 2012
Match Day 2012 marks a new era. The National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) restructured the chaotic Scramble process for unmatched residents and programs via Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) to create the Supplemental Offer and Acceptance Program (SOAP).
- Woman shoots herself at Fort Knox hospital
- Welcome to the new and improved APCs Insider!
- Differentiate between types of wound debridement
- OB services: Coding inside and outside of the package
- CMS proposes change to two-midnight rule
- Note similarities and differences between HCPCS, CPT® codes
- What does case-mix index mean to you?
- Injections and infusions continue to confuse coders
- ICD-10 tip: Coding for infectious and parasitic diseases
- The perils of cut-and-paste documentation
- Q&A: Coding for palliative care
- Q&A: The opening conference
- Note from the Instructor: Billing for Preventive Services in a Rural Health Clinic
- News: CMS debuts web page for ICD-10 CC and MCC lists
- Ensure coding accuracy by following rules for selecting a principal diagnosis
- Auditing for coding mistakes on outpatient orthopedic cases
- AMA clarifies its intent with ICD-10 grace period
- 2015 IPPS Final Rule released