Joint Commission adds its voice to prevention of fatigue-related adverse events
Residency Program Alert, February 1, 2012
Add another voice to the call to improve patient safety by addressing healthcare worker fatigue, including long hours put in by residents.
- Woman shoots herself at Fort Knox hospital
- Welcome to the new and improved APCs Insider!
- Differentiate between types of wound debridement
- OB services: Coding inside and outside of the package
- CMS proposes change to two-midnight rule
- Note similarities and differences between HCPCS, CPT® codes
- What does case-mix index mean to you?
- ICD-10 tip: Coding for infectious and parasitic diseases
- The perils of cut-and-paste documentation
- Injections and infusions continue to confuse coders
- Q&A: Coding for palliative care
- Q&A: The opening conference
- Note from the Instructor: Billing for Preventive Services in a Rural Health Clinic
- News: CMS debuts web page for ICD-10 CC and MCC lists
- Ensure coding accuracy by following rules for selecting a principal diagnosis
- Auditing for coding mistakes on outpatient orthopedic cases
- AMA clarifies its intent with ICD-10 grace period
- 2015 IPPS Final Rule released