Natural and accreditation disasters lead to changes in clinical service lines
Residency Program Alert, November 1, 2011
In the midst of accreditation and educational challenges, Tulane University School of Medicine retooled clinical rotations based on residents' educational objectives to improve resident training, regain ACGME accreditation, and put the program back on its feet.
- Hackers demand second ransom after hospital pays
- Differentiate between types of wound debridement
- Note similarities and differences between HCPCS, CPT® codes
- Joint Commission deletes more than 130 requirements, including medical record requirements
- Complications from immobility by body system
- Fracture coding in ICD-10-CM requires greater specificity
- What does case-mix index mean to you?
- Seven savvy tips for coding sepsis and SIRS
- OB services: Coding inside and outside of the package
- Don’t forget the three checks in medication administration