Handoff help: A step-by-step guide to identifying barriers and creating a standardized sign-out process
Residency Program Alert, January 1, 2011
Transitions of care are ripe for improvement in most residency programs. Junior trainees often learn from senior residents how to conduct handoffs during their first year of training.
- Differentiate between types of wound debridement
- Note similarities and differences between HCPCS, CPT® codes
- Hackers demand second ransom after hospital pays
- Complications from immobility by body system
- Fracture coding in ICD-10-CM requires greater specificity
- What does case-mix index mean to you?
- Joint Commission deletes more than 130 requirements, including medical record requirements
- Seven savvy tips for coding sepsis and SIRS
- Don’t forget the three checks in medication administration
- OB services: Coding inside and outside of the package