A firsthand look at the survey experience
Briefings on The Joint Commission, August 1, 2011
Editor's note: The following article was written by Christine Levy, RD, MBA, MHA, FACHE, CSHA, a retired Army lieutenant colonel, who has served as the Joint Commission sustainment officer for a 78-bed hospital for the past three and a half years. Previously, she served as a hospital risk manager and worked as a registered dietitian for 22 years.
- Woman shoots herself at Fort Knox hospital
- Welcome to the new and improved APCs Insider!
- Differentiate between types of wound debridement
- OB services: Coding inside and outside of the package
- CMS proposes change to two-midnight rule
- Note similarities and differences between HCPCS, CPT® codes
- What does case-mix index mean to you?
- ICD-10 tip: Coding for infectious and parasitic diseases
- Injections and infusions continue to confuse coders
- The perils of cut-and-paste documentation
- Q&A: Coding for palliative care
- AMA clarifies its intent with ICD-10 grace period
- Q&A: The opening conference
- 2015 IPPS Final Rule released
- Note from the Instructor: Billing for Preventive Services in a Rural Health Clinic
- News: CMS debuts web page for ICD-10 CC and MCC lists
- Ensure coding accuracy by following rules for selecting a principal diagnosis
- Auditing for coding mistakes on outpatient orthopedic cases