MSPs without borders: Rethinking traditional roles
Medical Staff Briefing, March 1, 2012
Most of us are familiar with the humanitarian organization Doctors Without Borders. The organization's website states that it is "... committed to bringing quality medical care to people in crisis regardless of their race, religion, or political affiliation."
- CMS seeks comment on quality measures
- What does case-mix index mean to you?
- Q&A: Why do we receive an edit when reporting fluoroscopy?
- Welcome to the new and improved APCs Insider!
- OB services: Coding inside and outside of the package
- Note similarities and differences between HCPCS, CPT® codes
- Differentiate between types of wound debridement
- Complications from immobility by body system
- ICD-10 tip: Coding for infectious and parasitic diseases
- Residency coordinator salaries
- Washington passes legislation to increase residency positions
- Understand the tracer methodology survey
- Tip of the week: Prior to a fair hearing, allow the physician in question to object to hearing panel members
- New malnutrition criteria could help ensure consistent coding
- Joint Commission updates FAQs
- ICD-10 opponents mount last-ditch roadblocks to implementation
- Clinical documentation tips for ICD-10