Don't let your iPad get in the way of good bedside manner
Medical Staff Briefing, March 1, 2012
In the medical setting, electronic devices are supposed to help improve communication between physicians and various individuals and functions in the hospital.
- Differentiate between types of wound debridement
- Complications from immobility by body system
- Note similarities and differences between HCPCS, CPT® codes
- Why Is The ED Such A Pain?
- Don’t forget the three checks in medication administration
- OSHA issues new inspection guidelines for field inspectors: How you’re affected
- OB services: Coding inside and outside of the package
- What does case-mix index mean to you?
- Your Hospital's Financial Statements: How Management Keeps Score
- ICD-10-CM coma, stroke codes require more specific documentation
- The history and importance of the pinning ceremony
- Q/A: Billing telemetry daily monitoring
- Q&A: HIPAA Notice of Privacy
- Q&A: Review palliative care charts and query for 'comfort care' when appropriate
- Q&A: Coding for palliative care
- Nurse practitioners improve discharges, reduce readmissions, and save hospitals money
- Know How to Document Missed Visits
- Inter-department communication can improve patient safety
- Homecare Q&A, September 17, 2016
- CPT coding for urgent care clinics