Increase meeting attendance: Go gourmet
Medical Staff Briefing, March 27, 2002
- CMS seeks comment on quality measures
- What does case-mix index mean to you?
- Q&A: Why do we receive an edit when reporting fluoroscopy?
- Welcome to the new and improved APCs Insider!
- OB services: Coding inside and outside of the package
- Note similarities and differences between HCPCS, CPT® codes
- Differentiate between types of wound debridement
- Complications from immobility by body system
- ICD-10 tip: Coding for infectious and parasitic diseases
- Don’t forget the three checks in medication administration
- Washington passes legislation to increase residency positions
- Understand the tracer methodology survey
- Tip of the week: Prior to a fair hearing, allow the physician in question to object to hearing panel members
- New malnutrition criteria could help ensure consistent coding
- Joint Commission updates FAQs
- ICD-10 opponents mount last-ditch roadblocks to implementation
- Clinical documentation tips for ICD-10