Billing Alert for Long-Term Care, March 1, 2012
Editor's note: This month's "Q&A" was written by HCPro's Regulatory Specialist Diane Brown, BA, CPRA. To submit a question for an upcoming issue, e-mail Associate Editor Melissa D'Amico at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OSHA issues new inspection guidelines for field inspectors: How you’re affected
- Differentiate between types of wound debridement
- Complications from immobility by body system
- Why Is The ED Such A Pain?
- Note similarities and differences between HCPCS, CPT® codes
- CMS seeks comment on quality measures
- OB services: Coding inside and outside of the package
- Don’t forget the three checks in medication administration
- What does case-mix index mean to you?
- ICD-10-CM coma, stroke codes require more specific documentation
- OSHA blog: Proper placement and compliance for eyewash stations
- Nursing G-codes Continue to Confuse Clinicians
- Nurse practitioners improve discharges, reduce readmissions, and save hospitals money
- Know How to Document Missed Visits
- Infection Control
- Homecare Q&A, September 17, 2016
- Get the facts on coding for non-biodegradeable drug delivery implants
- Featured webcast: PPE in Healthcare: How to Improve Culture, Consistency and Compliance
- CPT coding for urgent care clinics
- Consider four tips when writing your use-of-force policy