PPS Alert for Long-Term Care, October 1, 2011
Q How can you tell when the transfer requirements are met?
- Differentiate between types of wound debridement
- Note similarities and differences between HCPCS, CPT® codes
- Hackers demand second ransom after hospital pays
- Complications from immobility by body system
- Fracture coding in ICD-10-CM requires greater specificity
- What does case-mix index mean to you?
- Joint Commission deletes more than 130 requirements, including medical record requirements
- Seven savvy tips for coding sepsis and SIRS
- Don’t forget the three checks in medication administration
- OB services: Coding inside and outside of the package