PPS Alert for Long-Term Care, October 1, 2011
Q How can you tell when the transfer requirements are met?
- Complications from immobility by body system
- Differentiate between types of wound debridement
- Note similarities and differences between HCPCS, CPT® codes
- What does case-mix index mean to you?
- Pneumonia with a negative chest x-ray: Clinical diagnoses, physician documentation, and coding guidelines
- OB services: Coding inside and outside of the package
- Don’t forget the three checks in medication administration
- What is the difference between an IPA and a medical group?
- Fracture coding in ICD-10-CM requires greater specificity
- ICD-10 tip: Coding for infectious and parasitic diseases
- How coders can build a successful relationship with their physicians
- Note from the Instructor: Provider-Based vs. Freestanding Locations: Financials Flip-flop with New Packaging
- No Match, no problem: Recruitment and beyond
- Improve documentation with 15 tips for timely record completion
- HIPAA: Safeguard Residents’ PHI
- Got stickers? How one PA hospital uses labels to reduce medication errors
- Follow these tips to properly report bladder catheter codes
- Clinical competency committee composition
- Charge for venipuncture separately
- Alarm management plans that improve patient safety