HCPro Launches Enhanced ?Career Center?
Press Releases, September 28, 2016
HCPro is proud to announce the launch of its upgraded http://jobs.hcpro.com/[Career Center], a premier resource that connects professionals across all disciplines and career stages with employers offering career opportunities in healthcare. The Career Center is powered by YourMembership, the leading provider of job websites and career centers for organizations that serve specialized members.
In addition to showcasing up to thousands of job opportunities, the http://jobs.hcpro.com/[Career Center] is set apart by a number of benefits, including:
• The ability for healthcare professionals to post anonymous resumes, allowing them to be recruited while controlling which employers view their complete information
• A variety of options for employers to expose jobs to healthcare professionals who do not visit job boards
• Integration of job content into social media to engage healthcare professionals and provide valuable job exposure to HCPro audiences and users of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social channels
• Extensive brand advertising opportunities for employers
• A mobile-responsive environment to ensure job seekers have an optimal experience, regardless of device being used
• Optional alerts every time a new job becomes available that matches a healthcare professional’s personal goals and interests
• The ability for job seekers and employers to gain exposure throughout YourMembership’s network of nearly 2,500 niche career centers
“Healthcare professionals are in demand, and our new Career Center will help hospitals and health systems reach the right talent and find the optimal career that best suits their ambitions and skills,” said Executive Vice President of HCPro, Elizabeth Petersen.
For more information, please visit jobs.hcpro.com.
http://www.hcpro.com/[HCPro], a division of BLR, is a leading provider of integrated information, education, training, and consulting products and services in the vital areas of healthcare regulation and compliance. HCPro is a pioneer in the delivery of Web-based information, resources and content on "The Business of Healthcare" to managers in the healthcare industry. HCPro developed a series of unique Internet-based solutions, including Web sites, online information centers, electronic product distribution, electronic site licenses, and strategic distribution alliances. See www.hcpro.com for more information.