Are your workforce members texting PHI?
Briefings on HIPAA, June 1, 2012
Understand the privacy and security risks associated with new technologies.
- Woman shoots herself at Fort Knox hospital
- Welcome to the new and improved APCs Insider!
- Differentiate between types of wound debridement
- OB services: Coding inside and outside of the package
- CMS proposes change to two-midnight rule
- Note similarities and differences between HCPCS, CPT® codes
- What does case-mix index mean to you?
- ICD-10 tip: Coding for infectious and parasitic diseases
- Injections and infusions continue to confuse coders
- The perils of cut-and-paste documentation
- Q&A: Coding for palliative care
- Q&A: The opening conference
- Note from the Instructor: Billing for Preventive Services in a Rural Health Clinic
- News: CMS debuts web page for ICD-10 CC and MCC lists
- Ensure coding accuracy by following rules for selecting a principal diagnosis
- Auditing for coding mistakes on outpatient orthopedic cases
- AMA clarifies its intent with ICD-10 grace period
- 2015 IPPS Final Rule released