Medicare: No coverage for virtual colonoscopy screening
Briefings on APCs, June 1, 2009
CMS is proposing not to cover virtual colonoscopy, also called CT colonography screening, due to clinical shortcomings and insufficient cost benefit.
- Note similarities and differences between HCPCS, CPT® codes
- Differentiate between types of wound debridement
- Hackers demand second ransom after hospital pays
- Complications from immobility by body system
- Fracture coding in ICD-10-CM requires greater specificity
- What does case-mix index mean to you?
- Seven savvy tips for coding sepsis and SIRS
- Joint Commission deletes more than 130 requirements, including medical record requirements
- Don’t forget the three checks in medication administration
- OB services: Coding inside and outside of the package