Case Management Monthly, May 2012
Case Management Monthly, May 1, 2012
If your facility has factors that slow down the patient discharge process, your frontline staff members likely have a good idea of the problems. However, frontline staff at most facilities do not have the means to communicate the problems or help make improvements.
- Woman shoots herself at Fort Knox hospital
- Welcome to the new and improved APCs Insider!
- Differentiate between types of wound debridement
- OB services: Coding inside and outside of the package
- Note similarities and differences between HCPCS, CPT® codes
- CMS proposes change to two-midnight rule
- What does case-mix index mean to you?
- ICD-10 tip: Coding for infectious and parasitic diseases
- Injections and infusions continue to confuse coders
- The perils of cut-and-paste documentation
- Q&A: Coding for palliative care
- Q&A: The opening conference
- Note from the Instructor: Billing for Preventive Services in a Rural Health Clinic
- News: CMS debuts web page for ICD-10 CC and MCC lists
- Ensure coding accuracy by following rules for selecting a principal diagnosis
- Auditing for coding mistakes on outpatient orthopedic cases
- AMA clarifies its intent with ICD-10 grace period
- 2015 IPPS Final Rule released